Author Topic: 1/16 British Saladin Armoured Car project  (Read 3220 times)

paperbones

• Verified Member
  • Kudos 0
Re: 1/16 British Saladin Armoured Car project
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2017, 04:12:05 PM »
I'll think about the build thread, just don't know how long this will take. I've started taking some photos so maybe a post sometime soon.

Cheers

paperbones

• Verified Member
  • Kudos 0
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2017, 11:41:48 PM »
Hi Dave, your worst nightmare here again, just a quick question about the Saladin....on page 11 of the parts, page 35 of the .pdf, there is a small lever assembly on either side of the cockpit, part 37 for the starboard side and part 43 for the port side. The sheet has the assembly for part 37 just below the starboard side wall however there doesn't appear to be a corresponding part 43 for the port side. I've looked through the other sheets and can't find it ...it could be me, my eyes aren't what they used to be.
I'm just going to reprint the page and make the necessary alteration to the lever but I thought you might like to know.  Just yell at me if I'm incorrect about this...it wouldn't be the first time lol.
Thanks again for such a pleasant model to build, I'm enjoying every minute of it so far.

Bones

Dave Winfield

• Administrator
  • Kudos 51
    • Dave's Card Creations
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2017, 06:13:11 PM »
Was there supposed to be two of those?
I think my mistake might be adding a second set of Parts into the instructions.
It looks like a control just for the right side (so part 37 would be the correct one).

Maybe there isn't supposed to be anything on the left side?
I really don't remember.
So much time has passed and I can't remember what I had for breakfast!

If you wish to add the Lever/Part to the left side, then just copy/print it.

But I don't even think it will be visible so far down there.
(LOL so much of the cockpit isn't visible anyway...its mainly just for fun, for the builder)

DAVE WINFIELD - GO TO WWW.CUTANDFOLD.INFO FOR MY DESIGNS AND LOTSA FREE STUFF!

paperbones

• Verified Member
  • Kudos 0
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2017, 05:24:13 PM »
No prob, I had wondered if there was only meant to be one of these. I reprinted it anyway and altered the handle so all good. Thanks for your help with this.